Follow Me @eryna82

27 February 2009

.a.lost.

mood: -duka-
selected track: -bacaan al-fatihah-

i met her @aimkl, ±9 years back..sweet + lovely person i must say. we in the same class for 1 semester. we went for pangkor trip together. i do attend her 'hari raya' open house. she do organized 'buka puasa' @ayam percik, kerinchi twice but i missed the 2nd one.

although we didn't in the same class until we graduated, it doesn't mean we're apart

she tie the knot with zawawi on 24th December 2007 and reception on 25th December 2007. That was the last time i met her in person. She look happy and i believe that.

Then she do inform me that she will go for early delivery by c-section due to some complication.

I do ask what kind of complication, but she didn't answer. I pray for her to be safe + healthy again.


August 19, 2008 she safely deliver nur zafirah syazwina binti zawawi. I'm happy for her + zawawi. i do planned to visit her at putrajaya hospital, but she already discharge.

i do view all her picture in Friendster with little zafirah. Again, i do believe she's bless and happy with her life. Happy for her.

we moved on.


I accidentally left my phone at home and reach office with tones of work that urgently need to be done by this morning.

Ayu do YM me and inform me that sad news. I'm totally in shock. Zura email me after she can't reach me via phone.

Today i lost her, a friend, a friend that i glad to have and be friend with; and little Zafirah lost her mum.

Zie, you will never see this post but i do dedicate this for you. I wish i can say how much appreciate your presences in my life, to our friendship, but sadly i can't do it anymore.

I do know, Allah knows best for you, Zawawi & little Zafirah and loves you more than i do. Goodbye friend, may you rest in peace. Al-Fatihah

3 comments:

  1. i am very sorry for your lost.May her soul rest in peace... amin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pemergian ats sebabpe?sakit kah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. menurut sumber yang pegi melawat, arwah di diagnose dengan breast cancer :(

    (too early for her to be diagnose)

    thanks guys & al-fatihah for her

    ReplyDelete

Hey you! Thanks for your 2cent! Appreciate it!